Saturday, February 1, 2020

Second Truck Attempt

Recently after a layoff of 5 years I decided I needed to either make a commitment to get a project truck on the road, or sell everything. During that time other projects around the house took priority. I have decided to stop taking on household projects to make real attempt to get something on the road. Due to the amount of work needed on the Red 1950 cab and frame I decided to abandon the red truck and start with a fresh frame cab and engine. I will be keeping the fenders, some new running boards i found, bed components, and other things I have worked on. I will be selling the rest of the red truck as a rolling/running project. The new project has IFS, a Chevy small block V8, and 4 wheel disk brakes. The cab is bare but in much better condition than the red truck.

Here's what I'm starting with.




No comments:

Post a Comment